Blue Tiger Recovery – An Effective, Comprehensive IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
Blue Tiger Recovery offers a comprehensive substance abuse program that incorporates a holistic approach to address all aspects of substance abuse addiction and contributing factors.
Our Master’s level licensed therapists specialize in addiction treatment and utilize a combination of techniques beginning with a full Psychiatric Evaluation and Behavioral Assessment. The assessment will also be used to determine if the client is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) and will help identify other compulsive behavioral disorders.
Clients will then begin participating in a full schedule of intensive treatment modalities including group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy, relapse prevention, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Neuro-feedback, Trauma healing, EMDR and other specially selected educational programs and techniques as deemed necessary.
Program length can vary from 28 days to 90 days – depending on assessment, treatment recommendations and client availability.
We accept most PPO insurance plans. Please call our intake line at (877) 867-6768 for an initial assessment and insurance verification.
- Step-down from detox or residential care
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP) or Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Programs
- Programs customized to the unique needs of each individual
- Couples and family counseling
- Complete psychiatric assessment and physical evaluation
- Drug screening at admission and weekly drug tests
- Medication management as directed by physician
- Primary therapy with a licensed mental health professional
- Somatic Experiencing™ for trauma
- Group sessions
- Educational programs and lectures
- LGBT individual and couples programs