Crystal Meth And Sex Addiction Treatment
In many cases, crystal meth addiction involves a sexual component which, if ignored can be a detrimental obstruction to a person’s recovery. Crystal Meth heightens arousal, increases stamina, lowers inhibitions and increases perceived sexual pleasure. Oftentimes these effects and experiences create an additional addiction to sex for the meth addicted individual.
Blue Tiger Recovery specializes in the treatment of the sex addiction component effectively increasing recovery rates for our clients, as many programs are not equipped with specialists to successfully treat the ‘sex’ component of a crystal meth addiction.
Although many humans have a biogenetic predisposition to addictive behaviors, traumatic experiences (such as physical and emotional abuse), are known to contribute significantly to the manifestation of severe chemical dependencies. Blue Tiger Recovery facilitates trauma resolution not only to improve quality of life and overall wellbeing, but as relapse prophylaxis. Resolving trauma is crucial in the meth and sex addiction treatment process by empowering better chances for long-term sobriety.
Our treatment methods may include:
- Group and individual therapy,
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Somatic Experiencing
These are just a few of the many techniques used to successfully treat crystal meth and sex addiction and underlying trauma disorders.
Blue Tiger Recovery is known nationally for its intensive Sex Addiction Boot Camp, a task-oriented recovery program that incorporates concepts and exercises developed by Dr. Patrick Carnes. Our specialty program combines the intensive sex addiction boot camp with individualized comprehensive substance abuse recovery programs.
* In most cases, not addressing the sexual component of a crystal meth addiction makes individuals more susceptible to relapse and continuing addiction and behavioral problems.
Treatment for Meth and Sex Addiction
At Blue Tiger you will find effective, confidential meth and sex addiction treatment from caring and concerned people who understand these issues thoroughly. We offer a comprehensive program to help with both the substance addiction and the addiction to sex on Meth. We will help you rediscover that real sex can be just as rewarding, just as gratifying, in fact, even better.
Call us today and find out how. We offer a wide range of treatment, including:
- Individual * Couples * Groups * Workshops
- Drug & Alcohol Intensive Outpatient Program and Partial Hospitalization Program
- 11-day Sex Addiction Boot Camp
- 3-day Partner Intensive
- Trauma Healing – Somatic Experiencing™
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Pornography Addiction
- Drug and Alcohol abuse
- Crystal Meth & Sex Addiction Fusion
- Family of Origin Traumas
- Medical Trauma – HIV/AIDS & Cancer
- Sexual Abuse
- Surviving Marriage Infidelity
- Partner of Sex Addicts support group
- Gay and Bi-sexual Issues & Relationships
- Identity Trauma
- Brene Brown™ – A Daring Way™
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to addiction treatment, and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. Call Today!